New handcrafted drifting shelves/fireplace mantels by Northwoods woodworker, Charles Morrow.
Pictures shown are of a sample, plastic-wrapped mantels. So the pictures do not genuinely do them justice ... sorry!
Look for "Charles Morrow Woodworking" on Facebook!
Presently, these are prepared to go:.
- 48 inches long, juts out 6.5 to 9.25 inches, costs $100.
- 54.5 inches long, juts out to 10.5 inches at largest point.
- 64.25 inches long, juts out 9.5 to 10.25 inches, costs $133.
- 63.75 inches long, juts out 7.5 to 11.25 inches, costs $132 (curvy).
All are a shade under 2 inches thick.
This would be a wonderful addition to that new home you're building OR to boost any existing house's interior! Great Christmas present idea!
- Eastern White Pine.
- Coated with a satin protective surface * significance you can still stain a different color if you wish later on *.
- Cost is based on $25 per linear foot (So, a 4-ft mantel is exactly $100.).
These do not included hardware, however includes the rack with 2 yearn gussets (also handcrafted).
He's truly busy in his workshop, so we help Mr. Morrow with sales of his items. Please email or call Mike or Amy at 715-six-one-six-2898 if you're interested in acquiring.
Thanks for looking!